This Doctor Butler’s hemorrhoid and fissure ointment review will provide you with a clear-cut perspective on how well the product will enable you to adequately fight and heal the hemorrhoid related symptoms.
Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment Review
For your information, this review is written based upon our own experience and extensive research. We’d like to suggest Doctor Butler’s hemorrhoids cream too anyone interested in finding the best hemorrhoids cream that are effective and offer real quality.
Merits of Doctor Butlers Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment
- This ointment has the ability to soothe irritation experienced in both internal and external tissues
- The healing capabilities of this product instantly relieve the pain that is caused by hemorrhoid related burnings, swellings and itches
- It possesses the power to reduce the intensity of the symptoms and may even eliminate them for good.
- The bio-enhanced active ingredients present in the ointment’s chemical combination include amino acids, minerals and herbs. These help in the treatment of the hemorrhoid tissue infections among other illnesses of the anal area such as fissures
- This is an FDA approved product therefore you are assured of its safety when you use it.
Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment Ingredients
Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment is made from organic and also powerful ingredients that help in internal and external hemorrhoids relief (stop the pain, burning, itching, swelling instantly) such as;
- Active Ingredients: Phenylephrine HCl 0.25% (vasoconstrictor), Lidocaine USP 4.0% Analgesic (pain relief).
- Inactive Ingredients: Horse Chestnut Extract, Algae Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Calendula Oil, Ginseng Extract, Cholecalciferol, Gotu Kola Extract, Aloe Vera Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Mineral Oil, Hydrocortisone USP, Lysine HCl, Pomegranate Extract, Methylparaben, Octyldodecanol, Propylparaben, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Pyridoxine HCl, Stearic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
About Doctor Cutler (AKA Doctor Butler)
Explanation Videos From Doctor Cutler (AKA Doctor Butler)
See How Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment Stacks Up Against the Rest of Hemorrhoids Creams…
Precautions of Use
Similar to any particular type of medication, there are a variety of precautionary measures that should be undertaken before the use of this product. These safety measures are put in place only if you have a special condition that could be affected by the use of this medication. For instance, the recommended doses as instructed are never to be exceeded unless you have been informed by your medical practitioner to do so.
In addition, if you suffer from some specific allergies such as diabetes, thyroid disease and cardiovascular conditions e.g. high blood pressure, you have to seek medical advice from your doctor before use.
Instructions for Use
To begin with, for children under 12 years of age, you must consult your physician before use of this ointment. If you are an adult, then the use of this product is quite simple;
- You have to apply the ointment to the infected region up to thrice every single day.
- The area affected has to be cleansed with some warm water and mild soap and thoroughly rinsed, then patted dry with a soft cloth.
- You should also wash the dispensing applicator with some soap and warm water
- When using the dispensing applicator, you have to ensure that you lubricate it sufficiently
- If you wish you could substitute the dispensing applicator with an over the counter inserting option, the ‘topical starch’ suppository.
Is It Safe? Any Side Effect?
This is an FDA approved product. And so far, there have been no reported side effects that have been reported with the use of Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment. If you strictly follow the easily understandable instructions, using Doctor Butlers’ Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment is quite simple.
Is It Effective?
Once again, this report is written based on our very own experience and research. After very few days of application, your swollen hemorrhoids may have completely receded. The pain and suffering will be a thing of the past. According to our experience, the components of this cream itself is very good, like I said, it gets the job done.
This product is very cheap, in only costs $ 28.50 in Amazon. Indeed, it is a very effective solution with a very affordable price. Head over to Amazon and make your order for Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid Fissure Ointment while stocks last!
Where to Buy Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment Cream?
You can buy Doctor Butler’s hemorrhoid fissure ointment at its Official website at $30 but the Amazon.com is the winner for the price at $28. After a detailed price research for the best price online Amazon wins.
Thanks for taking a look at our Doctor Butler’s hemorrhoid and fissure ointment review.