Welcome to our HemAway Seat review and device tutorial. The HemAway Seat is its first FDA-cleared consumer product, a painless, non-invasive, discreet, and easy-to-use hemorrhoid treatment device that alleviate the discomfort and agony of prolapsed internal hemorrhoids within minutes of use.
Fitted for seamless and discreet installation on most toilet models, the HemAway Seat naturally uses one’s body weight to allow the prolapsed internal hemorrhoid to gently withdraw back into the body, relieving pain, discomfort, and irritation.
What is a Prolapsed Internal Hemorrhoids?
Prolapsed Internal Hemorrhoids Symptoms: Prolapsed Hemorrhoids ia an internal hemorrhoid may protrude outside the body through the anus becoming irritated, painful and very uncomfortable.
This type of hemorrhoids is known as a protruding or prolapsed hemorrhoid. A prolapsed hemorrhoids is the type of hemorrhoids that The HemAway Seat of Relief is designed to help.
Causes of Prolapsed Internal Hemorrhoids
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids can cause bleeding, itching, agonizing pain and discomfort, anxiety and personal embarrassment; they can make everyday life very uncomfortable.
- Nearly 50% of the world’s population will suffer from some degree of hemorrhoid pain by the age of 50, with a significant percentage suffering from prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- Prolapsed hemorrhoids are very prevalent in pregnant women and individuals over the age of 30.
- 70% of pregnant women suffer from prolapsed hemorrhoids during and for some period of time following child birth.
- People who are overweight and who live sedentary lifestyles can suffer from prolapsed hemorrhoids.
What is HemAway Seat?
The HemAway Seat is one-piece seat is for use at home or when traveling. The seat is made of durable materials and is easy to use and keep clean. It is designed to fit on all toilets.
- Provides quick, safe temporary relief from the agony, pain and discomfort caused by prolapsed hemorrhoids within a matter of minutes
- Can help avoid surgeries and lengthy, painful recovery
- Gives you fast relief within the privacy of your own home or when traveling
The Creator of HemAway Seat
HemAway is the brainchild of founder and developer Dr. John Maurello, a practicing chiropractor and long-time sufferer of internal hemorrhoids that would not respond to available treatments and surgery. He created the HemAway Seat upon making a life-changing discovery that eliminated the discomfort of his debilitating condition and allowed him to reclaim his quality of life.
“Once I realized its efficacy, I knew the seat would prove to be a welcomed relief for the millions of hemorrhoid sufferers seeking a simple, painless, effective solution to help heal and manage their condition,” states Dr. Maurello.
The HemAway Seat fills an urgent need for millions of sufferers who seek alternatives to the few available treatments for internal hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoid creams and home remedies are marginally helpful and at best reduce swelling or mask the pain of the condition.
Invasive procedures are the only other available therapies and force patients to face the risks of hemorrhoid surgeries such as permanent incontinence. Dr. Maurello adds, “There is a void for effective treatments that are non-invasive and risk-free.”
I’m a chiropractor who has suffered for years from the pain, discomfort, and embarrassment of prolapsed hemorrhoids. Having undergone painful surgical procedures and the difficult recovery that follows, I was determined to find a way for my prolapsed hemorrhoid to return to its natural position inside the rectum.
After studying the body’s physiology and physics, I discovered that by creating a natural vacuum in the rectum, my prolapsed hemorrhoid gently retracted into its normal position within the rectum. Continued experimentation with seat designs produced the patented and FDA-cleared HemAway Seat of Relief TM with the uniquely designed opening. The HemAway Seat helped me and will help set you free from the pain and misery of prolapsed hemorrhoids!
From Dr. John m. maurello: Inventor of the innovative patent-pending seat design and co-founder of HemAway.
About the Company: Hemaway, LLC
Founded by serial entrepreneurs and seasoned medical professionals in 2007, HemAway(R) is a medical device company based in Berkeley Heights, NJ with a mission to develop and market innovative products to meet common medical problems. In early 2009, HemAway launched its first consumer product, the HemAway Seat(R). Cleared for marketing by the FDA, the HemAway Seat was developed specifically to bring relief to the sufferers of prolapsed internal hemorrhoids. HemAway supports American businesses by insuring all products are designed and manufactured in the US.
Location 1: 1723 East 12th Street 4th Floor Brooklyn, NY 11229
Location 2: 430 Springfield Ave Ste 210 Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Call: (877) 436-2929
HemAway Seat Key Features
The HemAway Seat operates by causing a simultaneous increase in hydrostatic forces externally around the anus and a corresponding decrease in hydrostatic pressures internally around the rectal area.
This combination allows the blood trapped in the prolapsed hemorrhoids to gently be returned to the normal circulation pathways. The resulting decrease in size allows the hemorrhoids to slip naturally and without manipulation into the rectal vault.
- Uses your own body weight, along with gravity to allow the prolapsed hemorrhoid to gently return to its normal internal position
- Non-invasive, painless, discreet treatment for prolapsed hemorrhoids.
- Safe, natural and effective
- Avoids unpleasant touching of your prolapsed hemorrhoids
- Specifically created to fit on any toilet or non-cushioned chair
- Fits in luggage for portability.
- Placed directly on the porcelain toilet when needed
- Not a cushion
- One piece and made from durable biocompatable polypropylene
- No messy ointments to apply or touching of the hemorrhoids
- Safe, strong and easy to clean
- For use at home, office, or when traveling
- Designed and made in the USA
- Doctor Recommended
The HemAway Seat is durable medical equipment and is reimbursable by your FSA or HSA account. It may also be covered by your insurance company.
HemAway Seat Tutorial
Here’s how HemAway Seat works:
- Step 1: Place HemAway Seat on toilet or non-cushioned chair when the hemorrhoid protrudes. There must be skin-to-seat contact to obtain the proper positioning.
- Step 2: Sit on seat with the hemorrhoid centered over the opening.
- Step 3: Apply downward pressure by raising your heels and gently pulling up on the sides of the toilet.
- Step 4: The hemorrhoid returns to its natural, internal position within a few minutes, and relief is felt immediately.
The HemAway Seat’s patented seat design naturally shifts your body into a position that causes even the most advanced hemorrhoids to painlessly retract.
Prolapsed Internal Hemorrhoids Treatment Video
HemAway Seat Review, Tutorial and Live Demo Video
Approximately half of all Americans experience hemorrhoids by the age of 50 [source: NIH] and 70 percent of women suffer from hemorrhoids at some point during pregnancy or after delivery. [source: Francis-Cheung, Theresa. Pregnancy Weight Management. Adams Media, 2000, p.124.] According to one clinical study, 41 percent of advanced-stage hemorrhoid sufferers were unsatisfied with the results of surgical removal. [source: Surg Endosc. 2008 Nov; 22(11):2379-83. Epub 2008 Jul 12.] These hemorrhoid statistics clearly indicate the need for a product like the HemAway Seat that effectively treats chronic hemorrhoids so that drastic and painful invasive procedures can be avoided and helps sufferers manage the condition when surgical treatments fail.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at our HemAway Seat review & device tutorial.