You certainly need help if how to get rid of internal hemorrhoids is the question that bothers constantly bothers you.
Piles or hemorrhoids refer to a condition that is characterized by swollen veins in the rectal area. At times, the swelling can be so immense that the veins can be irritated further by bowel movement.
It can be classified into two: internal and external. The internal type involves inflamed veins within the rectum. These veins are located inside that it is impossible to touch or see them. Generally, these do not hurt, but have the tendency to protrude leading to prolapsed hemorrhoids or those that protrude outside the anus. When this happens, the swollen veins could bleed and become painful and itchy, resulting to more problems.
How To Get Rid of Internal Hemorrhoids Quickly and Naturally At Home?
So, to save you from the misery, here are some of the proven ways to get rid of internal hemorrhoids:
1. Practice proper hygiene, especially in the rectal area in order to promote fast healing. When washing, use lukewarm water and a gentle soap. Then, do not forget to keep the area dry by dabbing it with clean, soft towel or tissue. Ideally, the toilet towel paper towel should be fragrance or alcohol-free.
2. Wear the right underwear. Refrain from wearing too tight undergarments as these are irritating to the hemorrhoids. Also, make it a habit to change your underwear, particularly if your hemorrhoids are bleeding. Placing soft pads in your undergarments could help to keep the area dry and prevent changing too often.
3. Make it your habit to soak your anal area in sitz bath two or numerous times each day to get rid of your internal hemorrhoids. Here is how you can do it: Fill your tub with warm water and then sit on it for about 10-20 minutes or until you can no longer feel the warmth.
4. Consider using hemorrhoid treatment creams, ointments and other remedies. These are usually available over the counter. These may include products that contain natural ingredients such as witch hazel and butcher’s broom as well as other substances such as hydrocortisone. These components help in relieving the symptoms of hemorrhoids such as itching, inflammation, pain and burning sensation.
5. Start to eat healthy. Constipation could trigger hemorrhoids or make it worse. So, it will definitely help if you will consume a diet that is high in fiber. Typical examples include vegetables, fruits, dark berries, beans and other sources. Dietary fiber supplements could also help. So, make an effort to do so when possible.
6. Apart from a fiber rich diet, drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is highly essential. This will keep you hydrated throughout the day and help loosen your bowel movement preventing you from straining.
8. Visit the doctor if you experience no or minimal relief after several days of trying the methods above. The doctor definitely has the appropriate recommendation for you. He/she could prescribe you with hemorrhoid treatment cream or even suggest more aggressive methods. In extreme cases, procedures like laser therapy, ligation and sclerotherapy as well as surgical removal are your best options.
What To Do Next?
Do not let your condition get worse. Learn how to get rid of internal hemorrhoids today and feel relief, the soonest time possible!